11 Dec The worst advice we’ve ever heard about limousines
There are many misconceptions about limousines, and you have probably heard something ridiculous about limo service too. Limousines happen to be an incredible way for you to make a notable appearance during significant events such as weddings, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, and other special events. This article outlines some of the worst advice you’ll probably hear about limousine service.
- Too costly – this is perhaps the most common wrong advice out there about limousines. Many people tend to think that limos are a preserve for the rich and famous. While there may be some truth to that, it’s not entirely the case. Modern limousine hire companies can accommodate almost anyone for less than the cost of hiring a car. The fact that a limo accommodates many people means that you actually save a lot of money you’d otherwise use to rent several cars. So keep in mind that limo service is something the ordinary person can actually afford.
- No differentiation – people will sometimes tell you that all limo services operate the same, which is a gross misrepresentation of fact. Different limousine services offer varying packages, some that even include advanced customization. So you might want to compare various limos before you make your final decision.
- In-town service – you’ve probably heard that limousines strictly cover in-town areas. This is wrong advice since limos can take you anywhere you want to go. You can even use limousines to travel between cities or states, and it’s actually much fun.
- Special events only – usually, limos are hired for special events such as weddings, proms, anniversaries, etc. But that’s not to say that you cannot get a luxury limo ride whenever you need to. Simply put, you don’t need to have a special event rolling down to hire a limo. You can just grab your ride on that free Saturday afternoon and have some out-of-town fun with your buddies.
- Poor safety – sometimes, you’ll hear people saying that limousines are unsafe. Well, this is probably the worst advice you’ll ever hear about limos. Limos for hire are driven by experienced chauffeurs who have been specially trained to handle the vehicle, as well as make each ride comfortable and valuable for the customer. Chauffeurs have advanced skills that enable them to handle challenging situations, such as road rage and unsafe road conditions.
- High-profile clients – there’s a general misconception that limos should only be associated with high profile people such as politicians and celebrities. It’s true that these individuals are regular limo hire customers, but that doesn’t lock you out. So don’t let anybody tell you that you should just go for the regular town car in the place of a limo.
Forget the misconception and wrong advice! If you need to go somewhere and leave the impression of class, hiring a limousine is the way to go. There are multiple options available in different companies, so you have an abundance of choice. Don’t let the wrong advice about limos deny you the luxury!