Spectacular Melbourne Wine Tour in a Swanky Limo!
Wine tours are learning experiences. In addition to tasting wine, you’ll travel around the vineyards and march the rows of the seasonal produce. During the harvesting season, you may even be asked to pluck a few grapes and taste them directly from the vine. After walking through the vineyard, you’ll be guided to the production area of the winery. Most tours usually conclude with wine tasting. Some tours also include lunch and snacks. A wine tour can be as short as an afternoon trip or as long as up to two weeks. Most wineries are accessible to the public throughout the year. Most people tour on their cars, but we recommend your visit like royalty in a posh luxury limo. Make lifelong memories doing something fun!
Whoever you want to come with (your spouse, family, friends, etc.), we guarantee that you’ll enjoy our customized wine tours all over Melbourne. Some of the key areas we visit include the popular Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula. Melbourne Limo Hires is proud to be the #1 organiser of premium winery tours in Melbourne. We facilitate an extraordinary experience within your budget!
THIS IS WHAT A TYPICAL MELBOURNE LIMO HIRE WINERY TOUR (YARRA VALLEY) LOOKS LIKE:
- 09:00 AM – Pickup
- 10:30 AM – Wine tasting at Domaine Chandon
- 11:00 AM – Guided winery tour through Domaine Chandon
- 12:00 PM – Wine tasting at Rochford, Tokar or Bianchet winery
- 12:30 PM – Lunch at Rochford, Tokar or Bianchet winery
- 02:15 PM – Visit to vineyards at Yering Station
- 02:50 PM –Chocolate tasting at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- 03:20 AM – Visit to Badgers Brook winery
- 03:50 AM – Departure from Yarra Valley
- 05:00 PM – Arrival at Melbourne